I'm never sure why some of the notebooks that perform the best aren't exactly good looking. Some of the good performances tend to be chunky notebooks that are not as easy on the eyes as some of the thinner machines with less power.
Today I am checking out the sexy little ASUS U30Jc notebook. The little machine is clad in shiny aluminum and has a very thin profile. That shiny aluminum and thin profile means that the machine looks very good and ASUS has put some nice hardware inside the attractive machine as well.
If you are shopping for a nice ultraportable, but you still expect good performance for when work has to get done, the ASUS U30Jc might be exactly what you are looking for. Read on for all the details on the ASUS U30Jc notebook computer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Nintendo Switch's battery may only last for 3 hours
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package