In the automotive market there are the top of the line cars that have huge V8, V10 and even some V12 varieties. With these huge amounts of horsepower that is associated with the larger engines, there is also quite the price associated with such autos. Don't get me wrong, most of us would love to have a Bugatti Veyron to drive back and forth to work, but practicality and our wallets usually limits us to a sedan of some make to fill this slot.
In between the point A to point B, utilitarian vehicles, there are a few that offer both sound economics, but can surprise your buddies at a stop light, or more responsibly, on the track on the weekends. These cars are not only cheaper to get a hold of, but in some cases are actually designed and engineered to keep up with their more expensive competition. So again what do fast, high performance cars have to do with CPU coolers?
It's all in the naming. Cooler Master has given us the opportunity to look at their newest addition to the "V" series. The V10 with its onboard TEC still tops the charts today, but came at quite a cost. Then there was the slightly smaller V8. Now we get to look at the V6 GT. Just in the naming, I would assume it to be a tweaked, smaller version of the V8, but with the ability to keep in contention for the prize when we cross the finish line. Let's put the V6 GT up against the rest and see who finishes in the finals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook