Having had a look again recently at some mid range ATI cards, it's time to have a look at another. In this case it's the HD 5670 from AXLE. Sitting between the HD 5570 and HD 5750, the model was designed for people who don't quite need the power on offer from the HD 5700 series, but need a little more than the HD 5500.
It's been a while since we've seen anything from AXLE. Again, though, the company decides to send us a boring mid range model from ATI. As always, we'll see what's going on, but with the model being out for so long there's got to be something that makes it a stand out product for us to give it our big tick of approval.
Let's have a look at the package first before we have a closer look at the card, its clocks and then of course the performance. Hopefully AXLE can offer us something we haven't seen yet from the HD 5670.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition