In all black the Dragon Slayer gets wrapped. This highlights the images of the chassis in the bottom left corner and the graphic illustration of the slayer and dragon above.
Features such as cable management, air filters, a tool-free design and room for two graphics cards of 320mm length are all listed on this side.
This side has a Plaque at the bottom with the Dragon Slayer name and it almost looks like the chassis is jumping out of the fire.
The last side is where IN WIN has supplied a list of the specifications. At the bottom, once this chassis goes retail, there will be stickers for barcodes and compliances.
The case is wrapped in a bag that warns of the choking hazard to small children, but is there to keep the chassis safe, not for your three year old to wear as a hat. Around the bag, on both ends, there are molded Styrofoam caps; all of which got the Dragon Slayer to my house in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes