The Build and Finished Product
Adding an optical drive doesn't detract from the front at all. The textured drive fits well with the matte finish of the bezel. When the panel is back on the drive is flush and fits nicely.
Inside things can get cramped pretty quickly! I will say this, though; even in these tight accommodations, there seemed to be plenty of room for all the components and even has room for another GPU, and longer ones if you should choose. The optical bays end at just the right spot and will allow any card to pass just under them with enough room not to ground out on accident.
The rear of the chassis fills out as expected. No real issues with getting anything to fit. The PSU went in with no issues and the card slid in like butter. The rear I/O is tight and took some force to snap in the plate, but I got it in there in the end.
Wire management was a breeze. With all the punched loops for wiring in the motherboard tray, there are plenty of opportunities to mount wires as needed. Don't be shy here, the wires can be in big groups and you don't need to have a friend help you get the panel on. With the large "bump" on the door, these wires are not any sort of concern.
Once the side is back on, the mesh allows for a really good view of the installed components. If you are going to install an optional 200mm fan here, it is going to do a superb job covering not only a good amount of the motherboard, but it should dump a good amount of air into your graphics card fans, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller