The Build and Finished Product
Adding an optical drive doesn't detract from the front at all. The textured drive fits well with the matte finish of the bezel. When the panel is back on the drive is flush and fits nicely.
Inside things can get cramped pretty quickly! I will say this, though; even in these tight accommodations, there seemed to be plenty of room for all the components and even has room for another GPU, and longer ones if you should choose. The optical bays end at just the right spot and will allow any card to pass just under them with enough room not to ground out on accident.
The rear of the chassis fills out as expected. No real issues with getting anything to fit. The PSU went in with no issues and the card slid in like butter. The rear I/O is tight and took some force to snap in the plate, but I got it in there in the end.
Wire management was a breeze. With all the punched loops for wiring in the motherboard tray, there are plenty of opportunities to mount wires as needed. Don't be shy here, the wires can be in big groups and you don't need to have a friend help you get the panel on. With the large "bump" on the door, these wires are not any sort of concern.
Once the side is back on, the mesh allows for a really good view of the installed components. If you are going to install an optional 200mm fan here, it is going to do a superb job covering not only a good amount of the motherboard, but it should dump a good amount of air into your graphics card fans, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset