The Build and Finished Product
Adding an optical drive doesn't detract from the front at all. The textured drive fits well with the matte finish of the bezel. When the panel is back on the drive is flush and fits nicely.
Inside things can get cramped pretty quickly! I will say this, though; even in these tight accommodations, there seemed to be plenty of room for all the components and even has room for another GPU, and longer ones if you should choose. The optical bays end at just the right spot and will allow any card to pass just under them with enough room not to ground out on accident.
The rear of the chassis fills out as expected. No real issues with getting anything to fit. The PSU went in with no issues and the card slid in like butter. The rear I/O is tight and took some force to snap in the plate, but I got it in there in the end.
Wire management was a breeze. With all the punched loops for wiring in the motherboard tray, there are plenty of opportunities to mount wires as needed. Don't be shy here, the wires can be in big groups and you don't need to have a friend help you get the panel on. With the large "bump" on the door, these wires are not any sort of concern.
Once the side is back on, the mesh allows for a really good view of the installed components. If you are going to install an optional 200mm fan here, it is going to do a superb job covering not only a good amount of the motherboard, but it should dump a good amount of air into your graphics card fans, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent