Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide will give you great images and text to get this cooler mounted to all the processors. Unfolded there are images of how the hardware is mounted, as well as a tip to make sure there is room for this first, although if this cooler is too big for your needs I'm not too sure you can use anything much, other than stock.
The hardware sent from Scythe with the Samurai ZZ includes the VTMS parts along with a little bit of thermal paste. The clips on the left are for all three LGA sockets for Intel, and yes, it uses push-pins. In the middle are the AMD mounting clips, leaving the Socket 478 clips to the right.
Here is the AMD hardware set into place. I just need to push them in, into their locked position. When you want to release them, just use the tabs on the outer locking parts and pull it out. These clips are for all AMD installations.
The Intel LGA push-pins go in with the same style clips. The ends of the LGA legs have oval holes to allow for 775, 1156 and 1366 all with the same part.
Lastly, if you are still in the market for a Socket 478 cooler, Scythe has you covered here as well. Once again, it is mounted and removed in the same fashion as the first two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives