Accessories and Documentation
The installation guide will give you great images and text to get this cooler mounted to all the processors. Unfolded there are images of how the hardware is mounted, as well as a tip to make sure there is room for this first, although if this cooler is too big for your needs I'm not too sure you can use anything much, other than stock.
The hardware sent from Scythe with the Samurai ZZ includes the VTMS parts along with a little bit of thermal paste. The clips on the left are for all three LGA sockets for Intel, and yes, it uses push-pins. In the middle are the AMD mounting clips, leaving the Socket 478 clips to the right.
Here is the AMD hardware set into place. I just need to push them in, into their locked position. When you want to release them, just use the tabs on the outer locking parts and pull it out. These clips are for all AMD installations.
The Intel LGA push-pins go in with the same style clips. The ends of the LGA legs have oval holes to allow for 775, 1156 and 1366 all with the same part.
Lastly, if you are still in the market for a Socket 478 cooler, Scythe has you covered here as well. Once again, it is mounted and removed in the same fashion as the first two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis