Now that the AMD 890GX chipset is out we are seeing all of the manufacturers getting their boards into play. This is to be expected as the 890GX is a great chipset. But as with everything, each manufacturer will have its own method of implementation. Yes, the chipset is the same and the performance is going to be similar, but there are going to be very different feature sets.
Today we take a look at one of the top motherboard manufacturers and their flavor of 890GX motherboard. This is the GA-890GPA-UD3H; it features what GIGABYTE likes to call their 333 onboard acceleration. This is the combination of SATA 3.0, USB 3.0 and Power 3X. GIGABYTE rolls this and much more up into a package that costs a shave under $140 at Newegg.com.
Can these features and price combine to make the 890GPA-UD3H a contender in the 890GX space? Let's dive in and see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched