Now that the AMD 890GX chipset is out we are seeing all of the manufacturers getting their boards into play. This is to be expected as the 890GX is a great chipset. But as with everything, each manufacturer will have its own method of implementation. Yes, the chipset is the same and the performance is going to be similar, but there are going to be very different feature sets.
Today we take a look at one of the top motherboard manufacturers and their flavor of 890GX motherboard. This is the GA-890GPA-UD3H; it features what GIGABYTE likes to call their 333 onboard acceleration. This is the combination of SATA 3.0, USB 3.0 and Power 3X. GIGABYTE rolls this and much more up into a package that costs a shave under $140 at Newegg.com.
Can these features and price combine to make the 890GPA-UD3H a contender in the 890GX space? Let's dive in and see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent