Raidmax makes the Skyline in two flavours with a window. This is the red version of the Skyline on this side with an all black front.
On this side there is a view of all four versions of the chassis above a very basic specifications list. For your information, the egg crate foam sound deadener does not ship inside the windowed versions.
This is the version of the Skyline we will be looking at. Not only did the LED color change to blue, but the accent piece of aluminum that is blackened on the red version is left natural here.
Here we have a mirror image of the other side, seems like a lot of wasted space where they could have featured more about the chassis inside.
Out of the box, we can see the Skyline is shipped really well. The high density foam on both ends really absorbs the bumps and shocks of shipping much better than does Styrofoam. Under the foam is a typical plastic liner, but under this is a doubled up layer of tissue paper to protect the window and aluminum front from minor scratching.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4