Raidmax makes the Skyline in two flavours with a window. This is the red version of the Skyline on this side with an all black front.
On this side there is a view of all four versions of the chassis above a very basic specifications list. For your information, the egg crate foam sound deadener does not ship inside the windowed versions.
This is the version of the Skyline we will be looking at. Not only did the LED color change to blue, but the accent piece of aluminum that is blackened on the red version is left natural here.
Here we have a mirror image of the other side, seems like a lot of wasted space where they could have featured more about the chassis inside.
Out of the box, we can see the Skyline is shipped really well. The high density foam on both ends really absorbs the bumps and shocks of shipping much better than does Styrofoam. Under the foam is a typical plastic liner, but under this is a doubled up layer of tissue paper to protect the window and aluminum front from minor scratching.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti