The Acer Ferrari One
The top of the lid is swathed in the sexy Ferrari red and has the prancing horse logo that Ferrari is famous for. The paint quality is first rate on this netbook.
Nothing to see on the back of this netbook; no grates, no ports, no nuttin'.
The left hand side of the machine has a VGA output, USB port, and a cooling grate.
The front of the machine is pretty sparse; you can see a bit of chrome from the track pad buttons and the cooling grates on the bottom.
The right side of the notebook has the AC port, RJ45 connector, two USB ports, audio ports, memory card reader and a Kensington lock port.
This is the full bottom shot of the machine. You can see the cooling grates, battery pack and the cool feet that look like tires.
This is a cool touch; here you see a close up of the cool feet that look like the tire from a Ferrari.
The keyboard is a chicklet style that is well spaced and has good typing feel. You can also see the multitouch track pad here as well.
The screen is very glossy as you can see, but it does well with colors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now