The HD 5000 series across the board does a good job of making games playable at certain resolutions. If you're a resolution fanatic then the HD 5870 or HD 5970 is going to be the best card for 2560 x 1600 users. Are you mainly a 1920 x 1200 user? Well, the HD 5850 is a great option and if you're not a huge gamer but you like to dabble a bit at the resolution, the HD 5770 does a pretty good job of holding its own.
For 1680 x 1050 users, this is a resolution that has become one of the most common wide screen resolutions due to the aggressive pricing associated with monitors that carry support for the resolution. The HD 5770 is a great choice if you've got the money. If you really want to crank up the detail you might even find yourself looking at a HD 5800 series card.
If you don't want to blow the bank, though, the HD 5750 does a good job at the resolution. Having already checked out a few models, we'll be seeing how the GIGABYTE version stands up. With a pretty nice looking fan we hope that it's able to put out impressive numbers in the cooling department along with some nice numbers at 1680 x 1050.
Let's get stuck into the package first before we move onto the card and its specifications. Once we've done the boring stuff we'll get into the benchmarks and then wrap it all up. So without further ado, let's move forward.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY