Arctic Cooling is a company that needs no introduction. They have been around the aftermarket component game since 2001. Not only does AC provide cooler and thermal compounds, they also carry a full lineup of components to house, cool and power your favorite pieces of hardware. With dozens of selections for cooling, I feel AC should have a good handle on things at this point as a company.
First off, we are going to take a look at the Alpine 11 Pro. This is a low wattage, small footprint (similar to stock) CPU cooler, designed to keep CPUs at a respectable temperature with limited room needed to do so. This very well may be something that you buyers are looking for in your next HTPC build. In a couple of pages we will find out just how well the Alpine 11 Pro stands up to other smaller fan coolers.
Secondly, I was also sent a sample of MX-3 thermal compound to run through our gambit of testing. Now, I am a huge fan of MX-2 and it performs admirably for the price. Now I get to see the new "big dog" in the AC line with their MX-3 and put it head to head against many of the more known brands of compound and greases to see just what Arctic Cooling is offering buyers this time around. Time now to jump into the specifications and get onto the task at hand! Let's see just what the Alpine 11 Pro and MX-3 have in store.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis