When I hear the name ZEROtherm it immediately takes me back to seeing the images of the "butterfly cooler" all over the net. This copper and red CPU cooler was quite the step away from the "norm" of cooler manufacturing and has put ZEROtherm on the map. The BTF series of coolers were brought up as that cooler shows how the company took a basic idea and kept improving upon it until they had an effective all copper version with a 92mm fan, eventually replacing the 80mm they started with.
Onward into building bigger and better things, they went with the ZEN series, moving up to a 120mm fan to cool things off and using an all copper base and heat pipes to draw heat into aluminum fins. This was a uniquely designed, tower style cooler that utilized a clip on fan to do the work. These are all great ideas that we have seen most manufacturers using up to this point. So why not keep with the trend?
As the evolution continued, it brings us to today's sampling, the NV120 PWM from ZEROtherm's Nirvana series. While taking its basic design from its older brother, the ZEN, the Nirvana offers a couple of things that the ZEN was lacking. Time to get down to business and see how well this 120mm cooler can handle the T.E.C.C. with the changes of a coating, built in fan and more surface area.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse