Package and Contents
Unlike the other two ASRock boards based around AMD's 7 series chipsets, this box is coloured green, the colour of AMD. However, the other two came in a red colour scheme, that of ATI. What's going on I really can't explain, but it's nice to have some variety. On the front there is very little apart from the logos that you'd expect to see.
On the back of the box ASRock puts alot of marketing info on the board's features like EUP, Instant Boot and the AMD overclocking with ACC features. There is no photo of the board itself which is disappointing.
ASRock has gone for a very basic software and document bundle. The user manual is quite thick; however, it's got setup instructions for six different languages, so each language section only gives very basic info on the board. The driver DVD contains drivers for XP and Vista OS's in 32bit and 64bit variants. As of writing this article no Windows 7 drivers are included.
Lastly we get the cables and accessories. This board is clearly aimed more at the mainstream/value segments. There are a total of two SATA data cables and one IDE cable; no FDD cable is included. As normal a rear I/O port shield is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel