Package and Contents
Unlike the other two ASRock boards based around AMD's 7 series chipsets, this box is coloured green, the colour of AMD. However, the other two came in a red colour scheme, that of ATI. What's going on I really can't explain, but it's nice to have some variety. On the front there is very little apart from the logos that you'd expect to see.
On the back of the box ASRock puts alot of marketing info on the board's features like EUP, Instant Boot and the AMD overclocking with ACC features. There is no photo of the board itself which is disappointing.
ASRock has gone for a very basic software and document bundle. The user manual is quite thick; however, it's got setup instructions for six different languages, so each language section only gives very basic info on the board. The driver DVD contains drivers for XP and Vista OS's in 32bit and 64bit variants. As of writing this article no Windows 7 drivers are included.
Lastly we get the cables and accessories. This board is clearly aimed more at the mainstream/value segments. There are a total of two SATA data cables and one IDE cable; no FDD cable is included. As normal a rear I/O port shield is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software