First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting this review to airing to everyone in the Lian-Li and LanCool teams. These guys are all top notch people and very patient.
With that out of the way, let's get back to the task at hand and explain a bit about who LanCool is. Lian Li, as we all know is a major competitor in the chassis market and is renowned for the build quality and ease of use from many tool-less designs incorporated in their chassis. Lian Li saw a need to supply buyers with more mid range chassis' and LanCool was born with the intension of diversifying what they would offer end users.
LanCool offers a few mid tower chassis' and within those is a series named Dragon Lord, of which the case we are looking at today is part of. At LanCool's site there are seven cases that carry the Dragon Lord series name. All of these have the same basic chassis design, just each individual case has an option or two the others don't, making each chassis in the series unique.
Today we are looking at the PC-K62 which LanCool had sent me as a pre-release version. While the packaging may have changed a bit and an instruction booklet may be included in yours, the chassis is as complete as it is going to get and you will see this same chassis with all the same options as I am about to show. Let's get a look at the LanCool PC-K62 and see just what sort of features and options this budget minded chassis has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now