First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting this review to airing to everyone in the Lian-Li and LanCool teams. These guys are all top notch people and very patient.
With that out of the way, let's get back to the task at hand and explain a bit about who LanCool is. Lian Li, as we all know is a major competitor in the chassis market and is renowned for the build quality and ease of use from many tool-less designs incorporated in their chassis. Lian Li saw a need to supply buyers with more mid range chassis' and LanCool was born with the intension of diversifying what they would offer end users.
LanCool offers a few mid tower chassis' and within those is a series named Dragon Lord, of which the case we are looking at today is part of. At LanCool's site there are seven cases that carry the Dragon Lord series name. All of these have the same basic chassis design, just each individual case has an option or two the others don't, making each chassis in the series unique.
Today we are looking at the PC-K62 which LanCool had sent me as a pre-release version. While the packaging may have changed a bit and an instruction booklet may be included in yours, the chassis is as complete as it is going to get and you will see this same chassis with all the same options as I am about to show. Let's get a look at the LanCool PC-K62 and see just what sort of features and options this budget minded chassis has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types