Lick 'em and stick 'em
The other day I reviewed my new HTC Hero mobile phone and am feeling super smarmy every time I whip it out in front of my mates, usually eliciting cries of jealousy or Apple fandom from them.
That was until I dropped it for the first time...!
For us gadgetophiles dropping a new toy is like dropping your first born - once the damage is done, you stop being so proud of them. This is where ZAGG come in with a nifty piece of polymer, which is translucent and soft to the touch. The Invisible Shield will keep your baby safe from your clumsy handling.
The front of the box covers the essential facts of the matter such as scratch proof, transparent, precision cut for whatever device you have chosen.
At this point I would like to mention that while I have here just the skin for my HTC Hero, ZAGG make skins for most major brands and popular models of:
iPods and other media players
As well as many miscellaneous gadgets not categorised above. Hit up this link and see how many of your preciouses can be protected by ZAGG!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand