Lick 'em and stick 'em
The other day I reviewed my new HTC Hero mobile phone and am feeling super smarmy every time I whip it out in front of my mates, usually eliciting cries of jealousy or Apple fandom from them.
That was until I dropped it for the first time...!
For us gadgetophiles dropping a new toy is like dropping your first born - once the damage is done, you stop being so proud of them. This is where ZAGG come in with a nifty piece of polymer, which is translucent and soft to the touch. The Invisible Shield will keep your baby safe from your clumsy handling.
The front of the box covers the essential facts of the matter such as scratch proof, transparent, precision cut for whatever device you have chosen.
At this point I would like to mention that while I have here just the skin for my HTC Hero, ZAGG make skins for most major brands and popular models of:
iPods and other media players
As well as many miscellaneous gadgets not categorised above. Hit up this link and see how many of your preciouses can be protected by ZAGG!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family