Lick 'em and stick 'em
The other day I reviewed my new HTC Hero mobile phone and am feeling super smarmy every time I whip it out in front of my mates, usually eliciting cries of jealousy or Apple fandom from them.
That was until I dropped it for the first time...!
For us gadgetophiles dropping a new toy is like dropping your first born - once the damage is done, you stop being so proud of them. This is where ZAGG come in with a nifty piece of polymer, which is translucent and soft to the touch. The Invisible Shield will keep your baby safe from your clumsy handling.
The front of the box covers the essential facts of the matter such as scratch proof, transparent, precision cut for whatever device you have chosen.
At this point I would like to mention that while I have here just the skin for my HTC Hero, ZAGG make skins for most major brands and popular models of:
iPods and other media players
As well as many miscellaneous gadgets not categorised above. Hit up this link and see how many of your preciouses can be protected by ZAGG!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system