There is nothing like a new CPU to bring out the creativity in motherboard manufacturers. Now that Intel's Lynnfield is out officially, we will start to see the motherboards really come out of the woodwork. Yes, it is true that most of them were already "out", but for the most part the official curtain is up and we can start to see what the big OEMs can do with the new P55 chipset and the LGA 1156 socket.
We had the fun of testing out the ASRock P55 Deluxe, this is only the 2nd board from ASRock that I have personally tested but I am finding that I like some of the thought processes behind their designs. The P55 Deluxe is a clean board that has quite a few high-end features. It even offers an optional SATA 6Gbps card (PCI-e x1).
As we have mentioned ASRock is really working to break out of their "Entry Level" shell and have had some good success recently.
Will the P55 Deluxe be a continuation of this trend? Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications