There is nothing like a new CPU to bring out the creativity in motherboard manufacturers. Now that Intel's Lynnfield is out officially, we will start to see the motherboards really come out of the woodwork. Yes, it is true that most of them were already "out", but for the most part the official curtain is up and we can start to see what the big OEMs can do with the new P55 chipset and the LGA 1156 socket.
We had the fun of testing out the ASRock P55 Deluxe, this is only the 2nd board from ASRock that I have personally tested but I am finding that I like some of the thought processes behind their designs. The P55 Deluxe is a clean board that has quite a few high-end features. It even offers an optional SATA 6Gbps card (PCI-e x1).
As we have mentioned ASRock is really working to break out of their "Entry Level" shell and have had some good success recently.
Will the P55 Deluxe be a continuation of this trend? Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair