There is nothing like a new CPU to bring out the creativity in motherboard manufacturers. Now that Intel's Lynnfield is out officially, we will start to see the motherboards really come out of the woodwork. Yes, it is true that most of them were already "out", but for the most part the official curtain is up and we can start to see what the big OEMs can do with the new P55 chipset and the LGA 1156 socket.
We had the fun of testing out the ASRock P55 Deluxe, this is only the 2nd board from ASRock that I have personally tested but I am finding that I like some of the thought processes behind their designs. The P55 Deluxe is a clean board that has quite a few high-end features. It even offers an optional SATA 6Gbps card (PCI-e x1).
As we have mentioned ASRock is really working to break out of their "Entry Level" shell and have had some good success recently.
Will the P55 Deluxe be a continuation of this trend? Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit