What's not to love about the GeForce GTX 295?
We understand that you don't have to like the price, but you have to love the power that the NVIDIA GPU offers. What tends to happen though with these high-end video card models from NVIDIA is that very few companies mix it up. Even though the video card has clearly been around the block a few times, it continues to be the fastest video card on the market and Galaxy decided to mix it up even more to get our, err...performance buds tingling even more.
We saw the press release about the GTX 295 OC model from Galaxy a while ago and for a long time we didn't hear heaps from Galaxy, then all of a sudden, we find the company pushing out some seriously high quality products that pack a big punch.
When we discovered that the GTX 295 was going to get the Galaxy treatment, it was hard to not get excited. Considering the tough economic times as well, we're finding that most companies are concentrating on mid-range models that offer better bang for buck.
Galaxy though today have chosen to throw the rule book out the window and give our favorite most powerful graphics card a bit of a makeover and even more power.
Let's have a look at the package before checking out the video card itself along with what clocks are on offer and see how this translates into real-world performance. Go!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system