Package and Contents
ASRock's choice of packaging is quite slim for an ATX board, however it still quite attractive. The base is red, which is very interesting considering AMD's colours are green; this shows that the chipset is still an ATI design, who uses the red colour for their company profile. On the front there is some colourful artwork along with the board model number as well as logo's for the chipset and CPU support.
On the back of the box ASRock has alot of marketing info on its board including info on its EUP, OC Tuner software as well as the Instant Boot feature of the board, which we have covered before. What is lacking is a full colour photo of the board.
Documentation and software is quite extensive. ASRock has a single user manual that is quite thick covering basic info, hardware setup, BIOS features and software explanations. The two DVD's contain drivers, updates and software for Windows XP and Windows Vista in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. There are no Windows 7 drivers.
Lastly the cables and accessories, from the picture you can see it's very basic - two SATA data cables, an IDE cable and a rear I/O shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system