Browsing for media to play is very easy after you get use to the interface. It does take a little getting use to since you enter what can only be called menu hell. Pages with subpages are all over the place. To play a video file you will need to choose a video icon even though you can navigate to an audio folder after selecting a video format to browse for. It just takes a little while to get use to but once you have the basics down the frustration eases and the menus start to click in your mind.
There are two distinct areas for browsing, local and online content. Here we see the Web Services portal that gives us access to three unique area of online content.
The Media Service Portal allows us to look at several mainstream channels.
MSP Community adds additional channels that have been added by the user community.
Finally Saya TV lets us watch internet broadcasts from the Saya network.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The RaidSonic Icy Box IC-MP309HW-B Media Player]
- Page 5 [Test System]
- Page 6 [Setup]
- Page 7 [Menu System]
- Page 8 [Local Content]
- Page 9 [Audio and Video Quality]
- Page 10 [NAS Performance and Remote]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards