Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Kingston delivers an all aluminum RAM cooler with a blue anodized finish that matches their memory heat spreaders to a tee. The KHX-FAN ships in three pieces with a bag containing four thumbscrews and washers for easy assembly. The main body of the cooler is also milled with exposed aluminum features to mimic the likeness of their products. This body also contains two 60mm, blue LED light, nine bladed fans. These fans are rated at a maximum noise level of 28 dBA which is lower than most CPU cooler fans are rated, so audible noise in a gaming or overclocked air cooled PC sound should not be an issue. The other two pieces are the sides of the KHX-FAN that not only give the cooler its height, but act as the clamp to hold the KHX-FAN in place.
Kingston plans to include the KHX-FAN into a couple of retail memory kits. These include the KHX16000D3T1FK3/6GX 2000MHz and KHX14400D3T1FK3/6GX 1800MHz kits, both offering CAS9 timings and are optimized for XMP. Don't worry, Kingston is planning to release the KHX-FAN as a standalone item as well. So, even if you don't own a set of Kingston's RAM, you can still benefit from their cooling technology.
Google shopping oddly shows one e-tailer selling the KHX-FAN, but shows no image and the link didn't function properly. As I expected, it's most likely an e-tailer prepping for stock of the fan. I do not have the official date of when this cooler will make it to store shelves, but it will be soon. The KHX-FAN is projected to retail at around $23 U.S. dollars, which is fair and competitively priced in the memory cooling selections already abound.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni