Fit and Finish
Back to the front of the Beta with everything closed up and ready for power, this again shows that even for a low dollar case it is sleek in appearance.
From the left, with everything installed, you can see that this side venting allows for air to be passed over the most critical components. Adding two 120mm fans in this panel would increase the flow to the processor, the northbridge and the GPU's.
The rear of the chassis looks clean in all black with a black PSU installed. Everything lines up well during installation and there were no issues to be found here.
Adding some power and pushing the power button lights up the front of the NZXT Beta with an all blue theme.
Looking a bit closer at the top half of the front panel, you can see both the power and reset buttons are backlit in blue LED's. What I didn't find was the HDD activity light.
The lower half shows the LED's from the front intake 120mm fan peeking through the mesh.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family