Fit and Finish
Back to the front of the Beta with everything closed up and ready for power, this again shows that even for a low dollar case it is sleek in appearance.
From the left, with everything installed, you can see that this side venting allows for air to be passed over the most critical components. Adding two 120mm fans in this panel would increase the flow to the processor, the northbridge and the GPU's.
The rear of the chassis looks clean in all black with a black PSU installed. Everything lines up well during installation and there were no issues to be found here.
Adding some power and pushing the power button lights up the front of the NZXT Beta with an all blue theme.
Looking a bit closer at the top half of the front panel, you can see both the power and reset buttons are backlit in blue LED's. What I didn't find was the HDD activity light.
The lower half shows the LED's from the front intake 120mm fan peeking through the mesh.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20