Well now, let's list it all out and see where we end up. NZXT ships a solid chassis that offers a tool-less install, has an already black interior, can fit the largest GPU's and even has openings for water cooling. All of this can come to your door for as low as $40 after a mail-in rebate. I can't really see where NZXT went wrong on this chassis. The Beta offers a ton of bang for your buck.
Since I only used this chassis short term, I don't have any knowledge on how fast the smaller mesh of the front will clog with dust, or how well it stands up after you start cutting holes in it to fit your needs. I do however know that during the build and setup, even all the way through to the eventual tear down, I could only find one issue with the Beta they had sent to me. I did find on the rear of the chassis, near the expansion slots, that there is a slight bit of "rust pop". The image below will show what I mean.
I found the Beta chassis from NZXT to be a great start to any rig. With a bit of thought and a few tools this budget priced mid tower can be had by anyone. As I mentioned, with a listing price of $49.99 with mail in rebate at Newegg, this brings the Beta to a sub $40 price tag shipped to your door. What more could you ask for in such a price conscious chassis? A couple more fans would be nice, even a hole to allow the wires to disappear, but for $40 worth of case I think I'm asking a bit much. Just remember when building your next rig inside the Beta mid tower chassis, look at investing a few more dollars in fans to complete the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications