Optional NF-B9 Fan
As I mentioned in the very beginning, Noctua had included an optional fan in their care package they had shipped to my door. This fan is the NF-B9, 92mm fan. They have kept with the same packaging as the NH-U9B and this side displays the features and size of the included fan.
The back of the box opens like a book to reveal the science behind the fan and its design, as well as again showing off those awards. To the very right is an explanation of how the inline, resister having fan connectors are "capped off" at certain fan speeds when used.
Removing the plastic inner package from the cardboard box reveals you do get a lot more than just a fan from Noctua. They include four, anti-vibration case mounts found at the left. The third one down is broken, but I did that myself just prior to taking this image. Also at the bottom are four regular screws if you choose to use those instead, alongside a 4-pin to 3-pin converter. This package also includes two more connectors for the fan that have resistors inline.
This is just a better view of the hardware I described above, all laid out nice and neat.
I felt it was only fitting to end this section with an image of the dual fan configuration mounted to the NH-U9B.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications