Little has changed on the inside of the Cosmos Black Label. Cooler Master did add a fan to the top of the drive cage, something that I felt should have been added to the first Cosmos. As you can see, the black theme made its way to the Black Label.
Each system is numbered in a four digit code; this was a little odd since only 500 were made. As stated before, only 50 were sent to the US market and after looking around at where the known Black Labels were sold, the cases were sent in random order. So don't expect 0001 through 0050 to have made it to the states. Ours is number 0077; if I couldn't get my hands on 1-5, 77 is a good number for me since it is the year I was born, adding to the special touch of the system.
Here we see the additional fan added to the top of the drive cage. This blocks the lowest ROM drive, but with so many I don't think anyone will have a problem with it.
With so much talk about positive and negative case pressure going on these days, Cooler Master added vented block off plates to the case to help remove and introduce air into the system as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP's 4K FreeSync monitor 'Envy' revealed
- Fly the Small But Mighty SKEYE Pico Drone
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio