Pulling the card out of the box, there isn't a whole lot to get excited about which doesn't come as any real surprise. We can see that Sapphire have used the standard small heatsink/fan combination that we're quite accustomed to seeing from them in the mid-range cards.
Just above the cooler we can see some of our DDR3 modules showing while we have the typical blue PCB design from Sapphire that helps it stand out from the competition.
Being a mid-range card, there is of course no external power needed, which means as far as stand out features go, when looking around the only thing we notice are the two Crossfire connectors located at the top of the card.
The I/O side of things offers us two Dual-Link DVI connectors with a standard TV-Out port sitting in the middle of them.
The HD 4670 from Sapphire comes in with a 750MHz core clock and the 512MB of GDDR3 memory at a very healthy 2000MHz DDR. The card of courses uses a PCI-E 2.0 interface, but like all other ones, is backwards compatible to 1.1.
Hidden beneath the core we have Direct X 10.1 support, 320 stream processors, a 128-bit memory interface, unified video decoding (UVD), Crossfire support and the ability to get 7.1 surround sound through the HDMI adapter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.