The first thing you notice is just how similar the box art is to that of the HD 4850. While we do have a slightly different lady on the front of the box, the rest of it is pretty similar. The middle has the "Prepare to Dominate ." motto while across the bottom we have the model and some of the main features.
Across the top of the card we have the Sapphire logo. Moving across, we have some ATI ones along with the Vista one. The top right corner mentions that the card is PCI Express. Just below this we have mention that a copy of 3DMark06 is included in the package along with 512MB of GDDR5 memory.
Turning the box over, we again have the model across the bottom. Above that we also have a number of awards that Sapphire has achieved over the years. We have a bit of a blurb on the right about the card and down the middle we have some more details on some of the main features the card offers.
Moving inside the box, we have the driver CD, quick install guide, full version copy of 3DMark06 as mentioned on the front of the box along with a little sticker so you can let people know what card (or cards in this case) are in your system.
As far as cables go, we have two Molex to 6-pin connectors, Component-out dongle and an S-Video to RCA convertor. We also have a DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and Crossfire connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99