The first thing you notice is just how similar the box art is to that of the HD 4850. While we do have a slightly different lady on the front of the box, the rest of it is pretty similar. The middle has the "Prepare to Dominate ." motto while across the bottom we have the model and some of the main features.
Across the top of the card we have the Sapphire logo. Moving across, we have some ATI ones along with the Vista one. The top right corner mentions that the card is PCI Express. Just below this we have mention that a copy of 3DMark06 is included in the package along with 512MB of GDDR5 memory.
Turning the box over, we again have the model across the bottom. Above that we also have a number of awards that Sapphire has achieved over the years. We have a bit of a blurb on the right about the card and down the middle we have some more details on some of the main features the card offers.
Moving inside the box, we have the driver CD, quick install guide, full version copy of 3DMark06 as mentioned on the front of the box along with a little sticker so you can let people know what card (or cards in this case) are in your system.
As far as cables go, we have two Molex to 6-pin connectors, Component-out dongle and an S-Video to RCA convertor. We also have a DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and Crossfire connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology