SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals, brings back the most sought-after Siberia v2 gaming headset with refreshed features, an updated name, and in a variety of colors inspired by top-professional gamers. The SteelSeries Siberia 200 gaming headset brings next-level audio, microphone quality and unsurpassed comfort in a collection of colors that celebrate eSports.
The Siberia 200 headset color combinations are inspired by the passion and personal-style of top professional streamers and eSports athletes, hand-picked by SteelSeries. SteelSeries will release original videos about each of the ambassadors and the Siberia 200 color that was motivated by their profession, personality and individuality.
"After discontinuing the Siberia v2, gamers worldwide have demanded its return - we're excited to announce that those demands have been answered with the Siberia 200. Refreshing and bringing this headset back to market celebrates a headset with a proven track record of success and delivers exactly what gamers really want," said Ehtisham Rabbani, SteelSeries CEO. "The community played such an integral roll in this headset refresh, which meant the color choices we were going to offer needed to be deeply connected to influential gaming personalities - that's where our Ambassadors came in. We're thrilled to be able to bring meaningful color combinations and their stories to gamers."
While the decision to bring back the Siberia v2, now named the Siberia 200, was based on the feedback of eSports players, streamers and gamers from around the globe, SteelSeries wanted to deliver improvements and new choices as well. The 7 unique colors options were inspired by the personalities and styles of the new SteelSeries Ambassadors: Sumail "Suma1L" Hassan Syed, Eric "Snip3down" Wrona, Kevin "Broken" Georges, Kellsie "KayPea" Pelling, and Edwin "Castro" Castro. In the coming weeks, SteelSeries will release their stories, provide a glimpse into their worlds, and share what inspires the "true colors" behind this roster of talented and dedicated gamers.
Next-Level Audio Features
The acoustically tuned audio creates realistic immersive sound that pumps out of the headset's 50mm speaker drivers. Gamers have volume and mic mute controls on a discreet, in-line remote. The durable, retractable unidirectional microphone outputs vibrant and clear voice audio so your teammates, opponents, streams and friends can hear every word. The included 3.5mm, 4-pole adapter provides compatibility for PC, Mac and mobile use.
The Siberia headset line is synonymous lasting comfort - unmatched by any other gaming peripherals brand. For years, gamers around the world have trusted the comfort of Siberia headsets at competitive events, neighborhood LANs, to some of the largest eSports tournaments. The self-adjusting, over-the-head suspension system keeps the weight of the headset balanced, while the leather-like ear cushions softly rest around the ear.
The Siberia 200 Gaming Headset is available now - select colors options are available for pre-order as well on SteelSeries.com for $79.99 / €79.99 MSRP - http://steelseries.com/siberia200.
Show Your Colors Contest
The Siberia headset colors are designed to meet the unique tastes of different gamers. To celebrate the introduction of the Siberia 200, SteelSeries is launching a contest that embraces this diversity. Open to everyone around the globe on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, the Show Your Colors campaign asks gamers to show-off their true colors and share what makes them awesomely original. The three-week long event will award more than 75 winners including a grand prize; more details can be found at http://www.SteelSeries.com/ShowYourColors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers