A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009
Expands Industry Leadership on the Capacity of SSD
The 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD delivers fast transfer rate up to 230MB/s and 160MB/s read and write. Adopted standard high speed SATA II interface and equipped with a tough but lightweight case. Up to 512GB capacity, is the highest capacity SSD offer to the market, designed for notebook and PC enthusiasts seeking for both fast transfer rate and high capacity SSD.
Interface: SATA I/II and mini-USB 2.0 port
Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppbSpecifications:/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppDimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 85+/-1g /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_P1000889_r2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_P1000889_r2s.jpg" border="0" alt="A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009" />
(Click the above image for the large version)
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop