A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009
Expands Industry Leadership on the Capacity of SSD
The 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD delivers fast transfer rate up to 230MB/s and 160MB/s read and write. Adopted standard high speed SATA II interface and equipped with a tough but lightweight case. Up to 512GB capacity, is the highest capacity SSD offer to the market, designed for notebook and PC enthusiasts seeking for both fast transfer rate and high capacity SSD.
Interface: SATA I/II and mini-USB 2.0 port
Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppbSpecifications:/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppDimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 85+/-1g /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_P1000889_r2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_P1000889_r2s.jpg" border="0" alt="A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009" />
(Click the above image for the large version)
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015