A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009
Expands Industry Leadership on the Capacity of SSD
The 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD delivers fast transfer rate up to 230MB/s and 160MB/s read and write. Adopted standard high speed SATA II interface and equipped with a tough but lightweight case. Up to 512GB capacity, is the highest capacity SSD offer to the market, designed for notebook and PC enthusiasts seeking for both fast transfer rate and high capacity SSD.
Interface: SATA I/II and mini-USB 2.0 port
Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppbSpecifications:/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppDimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 85+/-1g /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_P1000889_r2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_P1000889_r2s.jpg" border="0" alt="A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009" />
(Click the above image for the large version)
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Jaguar R&D chief isn't interested in creating full autonomous vehicles
- Xiaomi nearing 35 million smartphone units sold worldwide in 2015
- WB knew about Batman: Arkham Knight PC issues 'for months'
- Report: Nintendo will begin initially manufacturing NX in October
- Save 39% On the Portable Battery Pack With a Built-In AC Wall Outlet
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive