A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009
Expands Industry Leadership on the Capacity of SSD
The 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD delivers fast transfer rate up to 230MB/s and 160MB/s read and write. Adopted standard high speed SATA II interface and equipped with a tough but lightweight case. Up to 512GB capacity, is the highest capacity SSD offer to the market, designed for notebook and PC enthusiasts seeking for both fast transfer rate and high capacity SSD.
Interface: SATA I/II and mini-USB 2.0 port
Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppbSpecifications:/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppDimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 85+/-1g /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_P1000889_r2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_P1000889_r2s.jpg" border="0" alt="A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009" />
(Click the above image for the large version)
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition