A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009
Expands Industry Leadership on the Capacity of SSD
The 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD delivers fast transfer rate up to 230MB/s and 160MB/s read and write. Adopted standard high speed SATA II interface and equipped with a tough but lightweight case. Up to 512GB capacity, is the highest capacity SSD offer to the market, designed for notebook and PC enthusiasts seeking for both fast transfer rate and high capacity SSD.
Interface: SATA I/II and mini-USB 2.0 port
Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppbSpecifications:/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppDimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 85+/-1g /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"a target="_blank" href="http://www.tweaktown.com/popImg.php?img=pr_P1000889_r2.jpg"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_P1000889_r2s.jpg" border="0" alt="A-DATA® Launched the Highest Capacity in the Industry 512GB XPG 2.5" SSD at CeBIT 2009" />
(Click the above image for the large version)
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, July 2007), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry.
A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Konami confirms Kojima's Silent Hills video game has been terminated
- Scientists: 75 percent of very hot days due to global warming
- Restricted 'Ted 2' red band trailer brings the laughs
- AOL CEO: AOL-Yahoo merger just a 'dead notion' at this point
- Drones will be used by London police to monitor airports
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis