Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the GC-Pro thermal compound. The GC-Pro is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line. The GC-Pro is made from the purest thermal conducting materials and offers outstanding thermal properties. Thanks to nano scale produced ultra-fine molecular structure the GC-Pro fills spaces more effectively than conventional materials and therefore it provides uniform thermal contact with enhanced heat transfer properties.
Created for professionals the GC-Pro thermal compound ensures the best-in-class performance for your CPU, VGA or Chipset heat sink applications. As with the other compounds of GELID Solutions the GC-Pro is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-flammable and non-toxic. The GC-Pro also comes with a GELID applicator which enables an easier application.
"Our GC-Pro thermal compound offers an unprecedented performance for the price. If you're a Pro your focus is finding the best performing thermal grease at a fair price. And you can get it now with the GC-Pro, no more compromise", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GC-Pro thermal compound is available now and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 or Euro 6.20.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017