Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the GC-Pro thermal compound. The GC-Pro is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line. The GC-Pro is made from the purest thermal conducting materials and offers outstanding thermal properties. Thanks to nano scale produced ultra-fine molecular structure the GC-Pro fills spaces more effectively than conventional materials and therefore it provides uniform thermal contact with enhanced heat transfer properties.
Created for professionals the GC-Pro thermal compound ensures the best-in-class performance for your CPU, VGA or Chipset heat sink applications. As with the other compounds of GELID Solutions the GC-Pro is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-curing, non-flammable and non-toxic. The GC-Pro also comes with a GELID applicator which enables an easier application.
"Our GC-Pro thermal compound offers an unprecedented performance for the price. If you're a Pro your focus is finding the best performing thermal grease at a fair price. And you can get it now with the GC-Pro, no more compromise", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The GC-Pro thermal compound is available now and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 or Euro 6.20.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99