SILICON POWERTM unveils microSDHC Class6 16GB card
(Taipei, Taiwan)After releasing 8GB 150x SDHC Class 6 memory card for professional digital cameras users, Silicon Power plans more product choices to fill up its product line. Silicon Power microSDHC Class6 16GB card is aimed towards mobile users that desire high speed and capacity for use in the most demanding high-resolution, multimedia mobile phones. The Silicon Power microSDHC card supports the newest SDHC compliant entertainment devices with a best in class 6MB/sec data transfer rate and SD Card Association Spec Ver. 2.0 compliance.
Silicon Power microSDHC 16GB memory card can store MP3 music files, high-resolution photos, and video recording. It creates consumers' great experience of digital life and fulfills consumers' demand to optimize high quality of digital devices. Furthermore, Silicon Power microSDHC memory card complies with CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) and SDMI (Secure Digital Music Initiative) to keep data quickly, safely and reliably. The arrival of Silicon Power's 16GB mciroSDHC memory card with lifetime warranty strengthens the company's high speed line-up and brings the total line to 3 models, joining those currently available: the 4GB and 8GB card sizes with the Class 6 speed specification.
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Combined with a SDHC adapter can be used as a standard SDHC memory card
- Support Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions:15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles (Minimum)
- Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature: -25?~85?
- Storage Temperature: -40?~85?
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family