Razer Sponsored Streamer Program, 1080p60 capture card and desktop camera, amongst Razer's latest offerings for budding and professional broadcasters
Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, announced products and services aimed at gamers and streamers. These include the Razer Sponsored Streamer Program, giving streamers the tools and support to do more of what they love; a capture card with 1080p60 capability over USB 3.0 codenamed Project Sheena, and a desktop camera powered by Intel RealSense technology codenamed Project Winona.
"Razer has supported game broadcasters from the very beginning of the live video gaming scene," said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "Gamers were using our products from as far back as when they were still streaming on Justin.TV and, today, countless top streaming pros get the unfair advantage during their game broadcasts on Twitch with the Razer Seiren digital microphone. We're excited about our range of broadcaster-focused products and services that give gamers the edge in their stream entertainment capabilities."
Razer Sponsored Streamer Program:
The Razer Sponsored Streamer Program was started with the goal of helping budding and established streamers alike get to the next level in their aspirations. Assistance may take the form of simply provisioning broadcast talent with the best Razer gear, helping boost viewership, partaking in an affiliate program; or, it may at the highest level promise financial sponsorships and more involved partnership opportunities. Razer currently supports over 12 thousand streamers and is looking to bring-on the next Twitch rock star.
Project Sheena game capture card:
Razer's new game capture card, Project Sheena, is a yet-to-be-officially-named 1080p60 capable device, transmitting uncompressed data at blazing speeds over USB 3.0. With low latency, second audio mix-in, and compatibility with Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and other similar software, Project Sheena is the advanced streamer's hardware solution for getting total control over their livestream, delivering the best entertainment quality to their viewers.
The Project Sheena game capture card is on showcase at TwitchCon 2015 and will be available in early 2016.
Project Winona desktop camera for streamers and VR gamers:
Project Winona is a yet-to-be-officially-named PC and VR-enabled camera powered by Intel RealSense technology. With capabilities like automatic background removal, gesture recognition, and 3D face mapping, streamers will find all-new and exciting ways to enhance their streaming experience and delight their viewers. These features powered by Intel RealSense Technology will also be integrated to Razer's gaming software, starting with Razer Synapse, Razer's cloud-based hardware configurator.
The Project Winona desktop cam is on showcase at TwitchCon 2015, and will be available in early 2016.
Razer Seiren and Seiren Pro digital microphones:
The Razer Seiren and Seiren Pro are high fidelity audio recording devices designed for streamers and YouTubers. They feature a versatile multi-pattern USB digital connection capable of four different recording configurations with three custom-tuned, 14mm condenser capsules. The Pro version also includes high-pass filter to remove low-end ambient noises, and gives streamers the option of recording via analog XLR or digital USB connection.
The Razer Seiren was launched late 2014, and the Razer Seiren Pro was launched earlier this year. They are both on showcase at TwitchCon 2015, and are available now.
Find out about all this and more at http://www.razerzone.com/twitchcon2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4