RENDnet (www.TRENDnet.com), a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announced today the availability of its AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE. TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides incredible coverage to significantly reduce wireless network dead spots.
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides high performance wireless amplifiers and external antennas that broadcast concurrent Wireless AC and Wireless N. The 5 GHz Wireless AC band provides better performance with less interference and has additional non-overlapping channels. Targeted beamforming improves real-time performance by directing the strongest wireless signals to specific devices.
"More and more devices are equipped with Wireless AC capabilities, but one drawback to the 5 GHz Wireless band is its weaker reach," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, paired with an 802.11ac client, assists to improve the range of the less congested 5 GHz band by providing nearly whole-home Wireless AC coverage."
Users simply plug the TEW-822DRE directly into an electrical outlet; the extender blends into most home environments with its off-white housing. This extender offers both extender and access point modes, and it features a gigabit port to extend a high performance connection to any wired device.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE, is available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners, with an MSRP of USD $84.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards