RENDnet (www.TRENDnet.com), a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announced today the availability of its AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE. TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides incredible coverage to significantly reduce wireless network dead spots.
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides high performance wireless amplifiers and external antennas that broadcast concurrent Wireless AC and Wireless N. The 5 GHz Wireless AC band provides better performance with less interference and has additional non-overlapping channels. Targeted beamforming improves real-time performance by directing the strongest wireless signals to specific devices.
"More and more devices are equipped with Wireless AC capabilities, but one drawback to the 5 GHz Wireless band is its weaker reach," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, paired with an 802.11ac client, assists to improve the range of the less congested 5 GHz band by providing nearly whole-home Wireless AC coverage."
Users simply plug the TEW-822DRE directly into an electrical outlet; the extender blends into most home environments with its off-white housing. This extender offers both extender and access point modes, and it features a gigabit port to extend a high performance connection to any wired device.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE, is available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners, with an MSRP of USD $84.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers