Galaxy engineered GeForce GTS 250 now available!
Hong Kong 3rd March, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today launches the newest member of the GeForce 200 family - The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250. Precisely engineered by Galaxy, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features 55nm G92-421-B1 GPU with 128 stream processors, 1GB / 512MB of GDDR3 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus and supports 3-way SLI interface on-board.
Like Galaxy's award-winning GeForce 9800 GTX+, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features several unique features that are only available on Galaxy Graphics Cards. For example, Dual BIOS design ensures fail-safe operation in the case of BIOS failure. Native HDMI output provides the simplest way of connecting the computer to High Definition TVs.
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 also bundles with Galaxy's exclusive Xtreme Tuner software. This innovative software is designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. Users can monitor fan speed, temperatures, voltages, and even flash and recover BIOS images within this user-friendly software. Overclocking can also be done with just a few mouse clicks.
With support for NVIDIA's latest technologies including CUDA and PhysX, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 provides world-class gaming experience. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D, all accelerated by the GPU!
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 is available in 3 flavors. The top-of-the-line Galaxy GTS250 AC edition is cooled by Arctic Cooling's Accelero TWIN TURBO, which is a 4 heat-pipe cooler with dual cooling fans. This ensures low-noise operation without scarifying performance and overclocking potential.
Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X