Galaxy engineered GeForce GTS 250 now available!
Hong Kong 3rd March, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today launches the newest member of the GeForce 200 family - The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250. Precisely engineered by Galaxy, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features 55nm G92-421-B1 GPU with 128 stream processors, 1GB / 512MB of GDDR3 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus and supports 3-way SLI interface on-board.
Like Galaxy's award-winning GeForce 9800 GTX+, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features several unique features that are only available on Galaxy Graphics Cards. For example, Dual BIOS design ensures fail-safe operation in the case of BIOS failure. Native HDMI output provides the simplest way of connecting the computer to High Definition TVs.
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 also bundles with Galaxy's exclusive Xtreme Tuner software. This innovative software is designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. Users can monitor fan speed, temperatures, voltages, and even flash and recover BIOS images within this user-friendly software. Overclocking can also be done with just a few mouse clicks.
With support for NVIDIA's latest technologies including CUDA and PhysX, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 provides world-class gaming experience. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D, all accelerated by the GPU!
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 is available in 3 flavors. The top-of-the-line Galaxy GTS250 AC edition is cooled by Arctic Cooling's Accelero TWIN TURBO, which is a 4 heat-pipe cooler with dual cooling fans. This ensures low-noise operation without scarifying performance and overclocking potential.
Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader