Galaxy engineered GeForce GTS 250 now available!
Hong Kong 3rd March, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today launches the newest member of the GeForce 200 family - The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250. Precisely engineered by Galaxy, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features 55nm G92-421-B1 GPU with 128 stream processors, 1GB / 512MB of GDDR3 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus and supports 3-way SLI interface on-board.
Like Galaxy's award-winning GeForce 9800 GTX+, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features several unique features that are only available on Galaxy Graphics Cards. For example, Dual BIOS design ensures fail-safe operation in the case of BIOS failure. Native HDMI output provides the simplest way of connecting the computer to High Definition TVs.
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 also bundles with Galaxy's exclusive Xtreme Tuner software. This innovative software is designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. Users can monitor fan speed, temperatures, voltages, and even flash and recover BIOS images within this user-friendly software. Overclocking can also be done with just a few mouse clicks.
With support for NVIDIA's latest technologies including CUDA and PhysX, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 provides world-class gaming experience. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D, all accelerated by the GPU!
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 is available in 3 flavors. The top-of-the-line Galaxy GTS250 AC edition is cooled by Arctic Cooling's Accelero TWIN TURBO, which is a 4 heat-pipe cooler with dual cooling fans. This ensures low-noise operation without scarifying performance and overclocking potential.
Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis