MSI Announce the MSI N260GTX Lightning Series
But wait, that's not all from MSI for today. The company also made public the release of the N260GTX Lightning video card. This NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 based card features 1792 MB of DDR3 memory, dual fan design and an exclusive "AirForce Panel" with touch buttons for instant overclocking and voltage regulation.
MSI, the worldwide high-end graphics card and motherboard brand-manufacturer, today proudly announced the release of greatest custom designed GeForce GTX 260 - MSI N260GTX Lightning. To further satisfy users' request of high durability and product stability, MSI N260GTX Lightning introduced the brand new standard of graphics cards called "Military Class" which redefine the standard of top quality. In addition, with 1792MB double-sized memory and dual fan design, MSI N260GTX Lightning becomes the most unique GeForce GTX260 in the market! Furthermore, the exclusive bundled device "AirForce Panel" is included. All you have to do is slightly touch the panel to enjoy high speed by overclocking!
Military Class - The new standard of highest quality
The standard of Military Class meets the purchase standard of international military which includes the ability for Hi-c Cap to work in 125? and the 2.5 times longer lifespan of new solid capacitor. With such high-end components, the durability and stability of MSI N260GTX Lightning highly transcend the standard of similar products.
Overclocking by the touch panel - AirForce Panel
AirForce Panel, the exclusive bundled device, uses the touch panel to provide the complete voltage and clock settings. Just simply press the panel to overclock the card! In addition, MSI N2600GTX Lightning reserves the voltage pin measurement area for oveclocking enthusiasts. You can simply use the multi-meter to detect the core and memory voltages. If plus AirForce Panel, everyone can easily reach the professional overclocker's world!
Industrial first 10 Phase Power PWM
MSI N260GTX Lightning is the world's first graphics card with 10 phase power PWM. Among the 10 phase power PWM, 8 Phase PWM are for GPU to greatly improve the total power supply and stability. Overclockers never have to worry about the traditional hardware structure which can't support the overclocked voltage and clock settings. The key to break the WR (world record) is very simple, just overclocking it.
MSI N260GTX Lightning not only has high standard quality of Military Class, but also has the AirForce Panel that overclockers love. In addition, the first 10 Phase Power PWM transcends the class of similar products among this industry. Moreover, the dual PWM fan design with five heat pipes ensures the best heat dissipation and lower working temperature. Lastly, the doubled memory size on board makes MSI N260GTX Lightning become the most unique and powerful GeForce GTX260 graphics card!
Latest News Posts
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- OnePlus blames third-parties for faulty USB Type-C cable and adapter
- 4Chan fights terrorism with humor, photoshopping rubber ducks on ISIS
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis