ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and ZBOX Mini PCs, unleashes efficiency with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series. Taking power and size into our engineering, we finely tuned the balance between thermals and performance while accommodating even the smallest of desktop PCs.
Explore and do more with the latest series in the Maxwell family. ZOTAC gives as much attention to design as it does for engineering. The AMP! Edition boasts a dual 90mm IceStorm system finished with Carbon ExoArmor. The durable exterior with wraparound backplate is complete with an immense factory overclocked GPU that will push performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series is also available in single-fan and OC versions for users who are looking for balanced performance. FREEZE comes standard on all versions to enhance the energy savings and durability of the card further by stopping the fans completely when idle.
The familiar Maxwell architecture continues the tradition of quiet cool efficiency without sacrificing power. With DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5 now available with Windows 10, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series is now even more efficient and more powerful. For gamers, this means more efficient use of PC hardware resources with less CPU usage, better optimization, and less GPU overhead.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4