Rising like a phoenix from the ashes, a new company enters the enthusiast PC modding and cooling market! ModMyMods is a new independent company headed by Joe Gialanella, a Fairport resident and longtime water cooling enthusiast. Joe has brought together a veteran team of watercooling and modding experts with many years' experience working at the highest level in the industry. The ModMyMods team includes Richard Whiten (Chief logistics officer), Brennen Talley (Chief Customer Officer) and Kevin Tabor (Lead Graphic Designer).
Primarily an online, ecommerce store, the company is celebrating their grand opening with giveaways and prizes sponsored by Alphacool and Phobya! With the explosion of popularity of the industry, tight margins have forced some industry companies to close, but others to thrive. ModMyMods is a byproduct of the sporadic changes in the industry "We are in an industry with customers that communicate and exchange information more often than any other hobby," said Joe, the company's CEO. "We learned very quickly the power of our customers and from that feedback and support we were able to launch a company centered on customer satisfaction."
The company offers staple watercooling products-blocks, radiators, pumps, and reservoirs from companies like Darkside, Aquacomputer, Alphacool, and many more. Other accessories like hardware, lights, and fittings are also available. "We're constantly exploring and adding new products to our website," explained Richard Whiten, ModMyMods Chief Logistics Officer . "As we get feedback from our customers, we'll be able to offer more products from more brands. We want to be a one-stop shop." ModMyMods is open from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday. They can be contacted at 1-844-BUY-MODS, and reached at Support[at]ModMyMods[dot]com.
ModMyMods commenced accepting orders as on 8/17/2015.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017