Rising like a phoenix from the ashes, a new company enters the enthusiast PC modding and cooling market! ModMyMods is a new independent company headed by Joe Gialanella, a Fairport resident and longtime water cooling enthusiast. Joe has brought together a veteran team of watercooling and modding experts with many years' experience working at the highest level in the industry. The ModMyMods team includes Richard Whiten (Chief logistics officer), Brennen Talley (Chief Customer Officer) and Kevin Tabor (Lead Graphic Designer).
Primarily an online, ecommerce store, the company is celebrating their grand opening with giveaways and prizes sponsored by Alphacool and Phobya! With the explosion of popularity of the industry, tight margins have forced some industry companies to close, but others to thrive. ModMyMods is a byproduct of the sporadic changes in the industry "We are in an industry with customers that communicate and exchange information more often than any other hobby," said Joe, the company's CEO. "We learned very quickly the power of our customers and from that feedback and support we were able to launch a company centered on customer satisfaction."
The company offers staple watercooling products-blocks, radiators, pumps, and reservoirs from companies like Darkside, Aquacomputer, Alphacool, and many more. Other accessories like hardware, lights, and fittings are also available. "We're constantly exploring and adding new products to our website," explained Richard Whiten, ModMyMods Chief Logistics Officer . "As we get feedback from our customers, we'll be able to offer more products from more brands. We want to be a one-stop shop." ModMyMods is open from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday. They can be contacted at 1-844-BUY-MODS, and reached at Support[at]ModMyMods[dot]com.
ModMyMods commenced accepting orders as on 8/17/2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software