Tenda Technology Inc., a subsidiary of Shenzhen Tenda, a top networking brand, announces the AC15 performance router. Featuring IEEE 802.11ac, 1900Mbps Smart Dual-band Gigabit, the AC15 is designed for online entertainment, home networking with IoT, and multiple connected devices. The addition of Beamforming+ technology and three high-powered 3dBi antennas let you enjoy lag-free gaming and uninterrupted video streaming anytime, anywhere in your home. Additionally, the Smart Wi-Fi management can turn your router and LED indicator on or off automatically to save power and reduce RF noise.
The AC15 is designed for HD video streaming and online gaming. It uses dual bands, multiple connections, multiple antennas, and dynamic adjustments to ensure each connected device is operating at its maximum speed. The router has a total speed of up to 1900Mbps. It delivers both 1300Mbps 802.11ac at 5GHz and 600Mbps 802.11n at 2.4 GHz concurrently. The Broadcom dual-core processor and DDR3 memory reduce latency for high-bandwidth operations, delivering a smooth, lag-free experience.
Beamforming+ Enhances Wi-Fi Range and Stability
Beamforming+ technology locks and focuses the signal where it is needed most. The router knows the spatial location of each device and its maximum connection speed. It shapes and optimizes the signal for each connected device, extending range and reducing dead spots in the coverage. This also prevents unnecessary interference from other devices and enhances the signal for everyone. The high-powered amplifiers and three external antennas also strengthen Wi-Fi range and signal. These features combine for a steadier connection and better Wi-Fi throughput.
USB 3.0 Port for Personal Secure Cloud and Printer Sharing
The AC15 acts as a personal cloud via its USB 3.0 port for fast, secure access to external hard drives, allowing users to share and upload large files to a decentralized location. Its built-in print server makes it easy to access your printer from anywhere.
Easy Setup and Smart Management for Power Savings
Its the small things that matter in life, so the AC15 can be configured to turn off and on according to your schedule. Set a time range and the AC15 will disable its Wi-Fi and LED indicators automatically to conserve power. Any amount of saved electricity adds up! Tenda's easy-setup wizard makes installation simple and easy, and offers a suite of iOS and Android apps to help you get started and troubleshoot.
- 1900Mbps Concurrent Speed Dual-band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- 1300Mbps 802.11ac at 5GHz and 600Mbps 802.11n at 2.4 GHz
- Broadcom dual-core processor with DDR3 memory
- Beamforming+ technology to boost range
- High powered amplifiers & three external antennas
- Smart management of Wi-Fi schedule
- MSRP: $129.99
- Available now at TigerDirect. Coming soon to Microcenter, Amazon, Newegg
- Launch day special prices at TigerDirect just in time for Back To School
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni