Cooler Master is excited to announce the availability of the MasterCase 5 and MasterCase Pro 5, the world's first mid-sized modular towers with exterior expandability, made possible with accessories purchased separately. Debuting at Computex 2015, the MasterCase ushers in a new era of products with FreeForm Modular System that offers unparalleled control over form and function.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Raymen Wu, Global Marketing Director said, "The MasterCase represents the first of a new wave of products with our unique FreeForm technology that enables endless build possibilities. Launched in tandem with the new slogan 'Make It Yours.', we kicked off a new drive to harness the maker spirit in our products and community. FreeForm will be applied across all of our products in the near future ensuring you have the freedom to fully express yourself."
Harness the Maker Spirit
Cooler Master invited eight Makers to Computex 2015. They came from varied walks of life: artist, engineer, designer, pro gamer, modder, and VR developer, yet they shared one thing in common: the spirit of making.
The MasterCase 5 enabled each Maker to create a computer system that was uniquely theirs without compromising their build requirements. From aggressive looking gaming rigs to classy workstations, and even a robotic bartending machine that could prepare drinks, the MasterCase 5 was the platform used to share their passion with the world. Meet the makers by visiting: Meet the Makers.
Upgrade Your PC Inside Out with the MasterCase 5's FreeForm Modular System
The MasterCase 5 breaks new ground in the way PCs are designed, made, bought and used. Fundamental to this reimagination is the FreeForm technology. Cooler Master wants users to have absolute control over how their case looks and functions. FreeForm provides options to not only adjust the case exterior, but also offers interior layout flexibility in a mid-sized case. It is Cooler Master's interpretation of the "Form Follows Function" principle.
In the MasterCase 5, FreeForm allows a single case to support a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case and system. Through a unique Clip-and-Click panel, FreeForm lets users adjust vertically or remove the drive cages entirely. This flexibility allows building multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long video cards using one single case.
Two models will be made available at launch: the base MasterCase 5 and the upgraded MasterCase Pro 5. The base MasterCase 5 comes with dual top handles and a standard door while the MasterCase Pro 5 comes with a side window panel, elevated mesh top cover, and additional interior expandability options. Users wishing to upgrade from the MasterCase 5 to the Pro 5 version can do so through an ecosystem of accessories.
All these accessories, including external panels and kits will be available for purchase from authorized retailers and also online at the Cooler Master online stores in Europe, North America and Asia. More modular accessories are to be announced at a later time.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterCase 5 and MasterCase Pro 5 is expected to be available for pre-order at global retailer from 18th August 2015.
Expected price in Europe:
- MasterCase 5: 124.90 euro inc.VAT
- MasterCase Pro 5: 159.90 euro inc.VAT
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017