Arctic announces the Accelero Hybrid III-140 video card cooling solution. The highly efficient Accelero Hybrid III-140 is the all-in-one package for real performance junkies. It combines Water Cooling Solution for the GPU with a 140 mm radiator and a special VRM and RAM cooling for outstanding power.
With a cooling capacity of 300 watts this powerhouse lowers the temperature of even the most powerful GPU. A particularly large water contact surface ensures that the heat can be dissipated quickly. Special attention is given to the voltage regulator module: Individually made VRM heat sinks for NVIDIA and AMD graphic boards and an 80 mm fan provide not only a long service life but especially a better VRM cooling than ever before. And the random access memory also receives a special treatment: A smaller, specially adapted back plate cools the RAM separately to guarantee best efficiency. A gluing of heat sinks on the video card is not necessary.
Extreme performance that does not need loud tones: Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted, whereby you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be. An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD video cards. The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder additionally enables a virtually silent operation - even under full load.
QUICK FACTS Accelero Hybrid III-140 Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
- Back-side cooler for lower RAM temperatures
- Optimal VRM cooling through dedicated VRM heat sinks and a 80 mm fan for all NVIDIA and AMD grahic boards
- Unparalleled performance with liquid cooling unit
- Virtually silent thanks to low noise fan
- Improved fan controller for NVIDIA video cards
- No thermal glue necessary
The Accelero Hybrid III-140 is now available for a price of 84,99 £.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available