Arctic announces the Accelero Hybrid III-140 video card cooling solution. The highly efficient Accelero Hybrid III-140 is the all-in-one package for real performance junkies. It combines Water Cooling Solution for the GPU with a 140 mm radiator and a special VRM and RAM cooling for outstanding power.
With a cooling capacity of 300 watts this powerhouse lowers the temperature of even the most powerful GPU. A particularly large water contact surface ensures that the heat can be dissipated quickly. Special attention is given to the voltage regulator module: Individually made VRM heat sinks for NVIDIA and AMD graphic boards and an 80 mm fan provide not only a long service life but especially a better VRM cooling than ever before. And the random access memory also receives a special treatment: A smaller, specially adapted back plate cools the RAM separately to guarantee best efficiency. A gluing of heat sinks on the video card is not necessary.
Extreme performance that does not need loud tones: Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted, whereby you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be. An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD video cards. The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder additionally enables a virtually silent operation - even under full load.
QUICK FACTS Accelero Hybrid III-140 Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
- Back-side cooler for lower RAM temperatures
- Optimal VRM cooling through dedicated VRM heat sinks and a 80 mm fan for all NVIDIA and AMD grahic boards
- Unparalleled performance with liquid cooling unit
- Virtually silent thanks to low noise fan
- Improved fan controller for NVIDIA video cards
- No thermal glue necessary
The Accelero Hybrid III-140 is now available for a price of 84,99 £.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017