Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, today has unveiled the new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis with a 200 mm fan in the front panel. Users can create their own personal setup with the smart interchangeable side panels, these smart panels can be flipped accordingly to showcase the superior liquid cooling or superb airflow system. The new Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis is small, but houses a powerful cooling system and various overclocking components!
Core V1 Snow is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, and the lower chamber is made for PSU and cable management. With the aid of the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, users can enjoy the maximum interior space for advanced cooling performance or liquid system build.
Core V1 Snow promises excellent cooling ability with various mounting points to supports all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. A large 200 mm fan is preinstalled in the front, along with two optional 80 mm turbo fans at the rear, guaranteed to hold up any type of gaming system.
Interchangeable Side Panel
Symmetrical panels allow users to build the system with personality. Users can change the panels for the best viewing presentation or better cooling performance. A removable PSU dust filter and adjustable shockproof rubbers built in the bottom panel prolongs the PSU usage.
Handy I/O Ports
Designed with convenience and cleanness in mind, Core V1 Snow has built in dual USB 3.0 and HD audio connectors together with the Power and Reset Button on the side of front panel. This not only keeps the panel clean and neat, it also grants direct and easy access for external devices.
Great Expansion in Compact Size
Core V1 Snow is designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, gamers can easily install up to 4 data storage devices with the modular drive racks and an up to 260mm dual expansion VGA slot, with a tower CPU cooler offering a maximum of 140 mm, and a high wattage PSU up to 180 mm, while still providing 80 mm cable management space.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V1 Snow Mini-ITX Chassis please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes