Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Orbweaver Chroma, a customizable, mechanical, ergonomic gaming keypad that is specifically designed for tournament-grade controls and color synchronization with other Chroma-enabled devices.
Building on the success of the original Razer Orbweaver, the all-new Razer Orbweaver Chroma provides gamers with 20 fully programmable Razer Mechanical Switches; an eight-way directional thumb-pad; adjustable hand, thumb and palm modules; and now, with all of the beloved lighting features first seen on the Razer BlackWidow Chroma keyboard.
The built-in green Razer Mechanical Switches come with a required actuation force of 50 grams, ensuring that commands are executed as fast as users' fingers can trigger them. The thumb-pad can be used for movement or even as a modifier to enable nearly endless spell combinations, which can be set through Razer's cloud-based driver software Razer Synapse. With the Razer Orbweaver, gamers will be able to unleash a rain of spells, macros and abilities upon their opponents, all with incredible speed and efficiency.
"The Razer Orbweaver Chroma is the ultimate instrument of game control and style," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "It's a powerful feeling to have all essential gaming keys at your fingertips, without any distractions, on a device that offers absolute comfort."
The Razer Orbweaver joins other Chroma-enabled Razer devices, including the award-winning Razer DeathAdder Chroma and Razer Naga Epic Chroma gaming mice; the Razer BlackWidow Chroma gaming keyboard; the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset; and the Razer Firefly gaming mouse mat. All Chroma-enabled products feature 16.8 million customizable color options and a range of effects enabled through Razer's Synapse driver software. Razer Synapse also allows for inter-device color synchronizing with just the click of a button.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
- 30 fully programmable keys including and 8-way thumb-pad
- Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Adjustable hand , thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
- Instantaneous switching between eight key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Braided fiber cable
- Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse
- Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17 in. (Length) x 154 mm / 6.06 in. (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 395 g / 0.87 lbs.
Price: US $129.99 / EUR 129.99, available later this month.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017