MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming desktops, announces the availability of gaming systems with Windows 10, including the radically powerful SHIFT, ultra-compact and STEAM-ready DRIFT, and the lightweight Pulse gaming laptops.
Available immediately on all MAINGEAR gaming powerhouses, Windows 10 delivers an amazing user experience by incorporating a multitude of cutting-edge features, including DirectX 12 for more immersive visuals. Windows 10 also comes outfitted with GameDVR, a user-friendly software that makes recording, editing and sharing gaming videos and footage easy.
"Microsoft's newest operating system vastly enhances the gaming experience by giving gamers full control of the system with powerful features," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Windows 10 makes gaming better and MAINGEAR is excited to be a launch partner."
Windows 10 is the first operating system to seamlessly integrate console and PC gaming, enabling gamers to battle in multiplayer games at the same time regardless of platform. Windows 10 also makes streaming games from a console to a PC possible, further enabling cross-platform game sharing.
MAINGEAR's entire selection of gaming desktops and laptops are now available for customizing.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller