D-Link today announced immediate availability of the new AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859). The AC1750 router boasts high-power amplifiers that deliver better Wi-Fi coverage for all connected Wi-Fi devices. Leveraging dual-band speeds of 450Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1300Mbps (5GHz), the DIR-859 delivers fast wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections to support HD streaming and other demanding applications. The AC1750 router also comes with the newly redesigned user interface so installing and managing your home network is easier than ever.
"With this new high performance AC1750 router, users can enjoy wider wireless coverage throughout their home," said Ken Loyd, director of product marketing, consumer, D-Link Systems, Inc. "High Power Amplifiers provide the additional coverage needed to connect more Wi-Fi devices."
Users will be able to stream HD multimedia across their homes without interruption using the fastest wireless connectivity technology available today. The DIR-859 comes with a guest zone that will assign the 2.4GHz band for simple tasks such as surfing the web and checking emails, while assigning the low-interference 5GHz band for more bandwidth intense tasks such as streaming HD media and playing online games. Furthermore, for ultra-fast wired connectivity, this 11AC Router is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling wired speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
The three external antennas, along with the high power amplifiers, will give digital video and audio aficionados the ultimate coverage and range needed for the best viewing experience.
The DIR-859 also features D-Link's latest user interface, making it easier than ever to control a network right from a smartphone or tablet device with touch-friendly layout. Enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity, and creating Wi-Fi guest networks has never been simpler. This router also supports simple setup using a mobile phone or tablet with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
More about the DIR-859:
- 11AC Wi-Fi Dual Band Connectivity - Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less Wi-Fi interference
- Extreme Coverage - Built-in high-powered amplifiers provide better signal throughout your home
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Brand New GUI - New intuitive user interface for simple management of a wireless network; optimized for mobile devices with touch enabled controls and designed to give users quick access to status and management of their router and connected devices
- Traffic Prioritization - Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup - Push button for easy connection to a wireless network
- Backward Compatible - Works with existing Wi-Fi devices (802.11n/g)
- Secure Wireless Encryption - Uses WPA or WPA2 security
- Easy Setup - Get online in minutes with the Quick Router Setup (QRS) mobile app
Pricing & Availability
The AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859) is available now for an estimated price of $99.99.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017