D-Link today announced immediate availability of the new AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859). The AC1750 router boasts high-power amplifiers that deliver better Wi-Fi coverage for all connected Wi-Fi devices. Leveraging dual-band speeds of 450Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1300Mbps (5GHz), the DIR-859 delivers fast wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections to support HD streaming and other demanding applications. The AC1750 router also comes with the newly redesigned user interface so installing and managing your home network is easier than ever.
"With this new high performance AC1750 router, users can enjoy wider wireless coverage throughout their home," said Ken Loyd, director of product marketing, consumer, D-Link Systems, Inc. "High Power Amplifiers provide the additional coverage needed to connect more Wi-Fi devices."
Users will be able to stream HD multimedia across their homes without interruption using the fastest wireless connectivity technology available today. The DIR-859 comes with a guest zone that will assign the 2.4GHz band for simple tasks such as surfing the web and checking emails, while assigning the low-interference 5GHz band for more bandwidth intense tasks such as streaming HD media and playing online games. Furthermore, for ultra-fast wired connectivity, this 11AC Router is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling wired speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
The three external antennas, along with the high power amplifiers, will give digital video and audio aficionados the ultimate coverage and range needed for the best viewing experience.
The DIR-859 also features D-Link's latest user interface, making it easier than ever to control a network right from a smartphone or tablet device with touch-friendly layout. Enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity, and creating Wi-Fi guest networks has never been simpler. This router also supports simple setup using a mobile phone or tablet with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
More about the DIR-859:
- 11AC Wi-Fi Dual Band Connectivity - Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less Wi-Fi interference
- Extreme Coverage - Built-in high-powered amplifiers provide better signal throughout your home
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Brand New GUI - New intuitive user interface for simple management of a wireless network; optimized for mobile devices with touch enabled controls and designed to give users quick access to status and management of their router and connected devices
- Traffic Prioritization - Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup - Push button for easy connection to a wireless network
- Backward Compatible - Works with existing Wi-Fi devices (802.11n/g)
- Secure Wireless Encryption - Uses WPA or WPA2 security
- Easy Setup - Get online in minutes with the Quick Router Setup (QRS) mobile app
Pricing & Availability
The AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859) is available now for an estimated price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4