Overclockers UK, NewcastleUnder-Lyme, one of the UKs largest gaming PC system builders took a step back to review their current line-up of gaming systems and are revamping the ranges into an easy to understand category system, following on from the Atomic and the special edition Project CARS PCs, Overclockers UK are proud to announce their main gaming range, the Blade range.
The systems have been tailored to the current markets needs but will still feature a wide selection of options to allow the customer to optimise the system for their own requirements. Introducing the nine high performance gaming PCs into the Blade range: The Titan Karambit, Tanto, Katana, Scythe, Sabre, Rapier, Dagger, Scimitar and the Machete.
Starting from £419.99 the range of systems are suitable for all gamers, from casual to professionals. The PCs are assembled, configured, overclocked and tested by overclockers UK's experienced and professional system builders, supporting it with a standard 3 year warranty and labour-free upgrade service for total peace of mind.
The Blade range is fully Windows 10 ready, with Windows 7 and 8.1 users able to take advantage of Microsoft's free upgrade offer.
Packed with high-end hardware, with configurable options and an extensive range of cases to choose from, options for adding secondary hard drives, SSDs, video cards and also custom colour lighting for those who want a PC themed to how they want it.
These are ideal for those who want an out of the box solution, or for those who want to make further changes to make the system their own.
The mid to full-tower gaming systems are designed to play the current and latest games at mid-high resolutions at with a good high frame per second. All of these systems are available to purchase through finance, allowing you to buy now and pay in 6 or 12 months, or pay over monthly payment for 36 or 48 months.
For more details, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni