Overclockers UK, NewcastleUnder-Lyme, one of the UKs largest gaming PC system builders took a step back to review their current line-up of gaming systems and are revamping the ranges into an easy to understand category system, following on from the Atomic and the special edition Project CARS PCs, Overclockers UK are proud to announce their main gaming range, the Blade range.
The systems have been tailored to the current markets needs but will still feature a wide selection of options to allow the customer to optimise the system for their own requirements. Introducing the nine high performance gaming PCs into the Blade range: The Titan Karambit, Tanto, Katana, Scythe, Sabre, Rapier, Dagger, Scimitar and the Machete.
Starting from £419.99 the range of systems are suitable for all gamers, from casual to professionals. The PCs are assembled, configured, overclocked and tested by overclockers UK's experienced and professional system builders, supporting it with a standard 3 year warranty and labour-free upgrade service for total peace of mind.
The Blade range is fully Windows 10 ready, with Windows 7 and 8.1 users able to take advantage of Microsoft's free upgrade offer.
Packed with high-end hardware, with configurable options and an extensive range of cases to choose from, options for adding secondary hard drives, SSDs, video cards and also custom colour lighting for those who want a PC themed to how they want it.
These are ideal for those who want an out of the box solution, or for those who want to make further changes to make the system their own.
The mid to full-tower gaming systems are designed to play the current and latest games at mid-high resolutions at with a good high frame per second. All of these systems are available to purchase through finance, allowing you to buy now and pay in 6 or 12 months, or pay over monthly payment for 36 or 48 months.
For more details, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage