For those who prefer it simple: The black Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case offers a minimalist appearance, without sacrificing functionality. The new midi-tower is available in either a S28 Value, with closed side panel, and a S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, version. The S28 also offers a variety of possibilities for the installation of components. The modular hard drive cage allows the use of extra-long video cards up to 41.5 cm. If equipped with the maximum amount of hard drives, the case offers space for video cards up to 32.5 cm in length. Thanks to its generous width of 21 cm, tower coolers with a height of up to 17 cm can be easily installed. The cable management system ensures discreet wiring of the built-in hardware.
In the front, there are already two quiet 120 mm fans behind the designed air intakes. In the back of the case a quiet 120 mm fan is pre-installed. Thus, the S28 is well prepared for the optimal cooling of high-performance components. The front panel provides two USB 3.0, two Audio and two USB 2.0 ports. If the installed mainboard does not have a USB 3.0 port, the USB 3.0 ports can also operate in USB 2.0 mode
The case features two 5.25" drive bays for the tool-free installation of optical drives. Up to three 3.5" hard drives as well as four 2.5" HDD/SDDs can be comfortably mounted using the enclosed rails. An additional 2.5" HDD/SSD can be mounted on the case bottom.
The Sharkoon S28 Value ATX case is now available for the suggested retail price of 56.90 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon S28 Window, with acrylic side panel, is also now available for 59.90 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design