COUGAR, leading brand in the PC gaming hardware sector, announces its presence in Computex 2015. Computex is one of the largest technology trade shows of the planet, and COUGAR's presence will not disappoint anybody.
COUGAR's 2014 entry into the gaming peripherals market greatly benefited greatly both users, who got access to high quality and excellent design products, and business partners, who added new, attractive products to their product lines.
Apart from the opportunity to see and touch the final version of the much awaited and revolutionary COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX Gaming case, visitors to the COUGAR booth will have a chance to see COUGAR's new products for the second half of this year. Among them there will be whole new series of gaming mice and keyboards (including a splash resistant keyboard). Apart from those, visitors will get a first glance at COUGAR's new product line: Gaming Headsets. In the same way that mice and keyboard were changed forever by COUGAR's new designs, a much needed revolution in quality and design is about to reach the gaming headsets market.
For all this and much more, COUGAR's Computex 2015 is something any person interested in the gaming hardware industry should not miss.
Visit COUGAR at Computex 2015 (Booth: J0110)!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court