Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years, extends its Dark Rock family with a powerful new model in Top Flow-format: the Dark Rock TF combines a sophisticated cooler design with the proven SilentWings technology to successfully cool demanding systems with compact form factors.
The new Dark Rock TF consists of two nickel-plated heat sinks that are interconnected by six performant heat pipes in 6-millimetre format. With this design, the Top Flow cooler can carry two SilentWings fans with a diameter of 135 millimetres and manages a TDP of up to 220 watts at a maximum of 26.7 decibels. The proven fans are decoupled from the heat sinks by rubberised inserts, which suppresses vibrations. For an absolute smooth fan operation, be quiet! uses a long-lasting fluid dynamic bearing and a silent 6-pole motor.
Intelligent design for maximum performance and low overall height
Due to its dual heat sink design, the Dark Rock TF can be configured so that it even fits into compact systems: the height of the be quiet! cooler can be reduced from 22 millimetre to 108.8 millimetre by removing the upper fan. Fully stocked, the dimensions of the cooler are 162.6 x 140 x 130.8 millimetre (L x W x H). This way, the Dark Rock TF is suitable for various configurations and can cool sophisticated, compact systems just as smoothly as overclocked PCs.
Best craftsmanship in the usual Dark Rock style
As the Dark Rock TF is part of the high-end cooler line-up of be quiet!, much emphasis is placed on build quality and appearance. The new be quiet! Top Flow model is black nickel plated and has been equipped with a high-quality top cover made of brushed aluminum. In addition, the ends of the heat pipes are capped to give the cooler an attractive look. As a result, the Dark Rock TF isn't just a high performance cooler, but it also has a visual elegance that makes it a match for every system.
The new Dark Rock TF is compatible with all current Intel and AMD sockets and is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $79.90 / £62 / €86.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design