Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years, extends its Dark Rock family with a powerful new model in Top Flow-format: the Dark Rock TF combines a sophisticated cooler design with the proven SilentWings technology to successfully cool demanding systems with compact form factors.
The new Dark Rock TF consists of two nickel-plated heat sinks that are interconnected by six performant heat pipes in 6-millimetre format. With this design, the Top Flow cooler can carry two SilentWings fans with a diameter of 135 millimetres and manages a TDP of up to 220 watts at a maximum of 26.7 decibels. The proven fans are decoupled from the heat sinks by rubberised inserts, which suppresses vibrations. For an absolute smooth fan operation, be quiet! uses a long-lasting fluid dynamic bearing and a silent 6-pole motor.
Intelligent design for maximum performance and low overall height
Due to its dual heat sink design, the Dark Rock TF can be configured so that it even fits into compact systems: the height of the be quiet! cooler can be reduced from 22 millimetre to 108.8 millimetre by removing the upper fan. Fully stocked, the dimensions of the cooler are 162.6 x 140 x 130.8 millimetre (L x W x H). This way, the Dark Rock TF is suitable for various configurations and can cool sophisticated, compact systems just as smoothly as overclocked PCs.
Best craftsmanship in the usual Dark Rock style
As the Dark Rock TF is part of the high-end cooler line-up of be quiet!, much emphasis is placed on build quality and appearance. The new be quiet! Top Flow model is black nickel plated and has been equipped with a high-quality top cover made of brushed aluminum. In addition, the ends of the heat pipes are capped to give the cooler an attractive look. As a result, the Dark Rock TF isn't just a high performance cooler, but it also has a visual elegance that makes it a match for every system.
The new Dark Rock TF is compatible with all current Intel and AMD sockets and is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $79.90 / £62 / €86.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4