Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years, extends its Dark Rock family with a powerful new model in Top Flow-format: the Dark Rock TF combines a sophisticated cooler design with the proven SilentWings technology to successfully cool demanding systems with compact form factors.
The new Dark Rock TF consists of two nickel-plated heat sinks that are interconnected by six performant heat pipes in 6-millimetre format. With this design, the Top Flow cooler can carry two SilentWings fans with a diameter of 135 millimetres and manages a TDP of up to 220 watts at a maximum of 26.7 decibels. The proven fans are decoupled from the heat sinks by rubberised inserts, which suppresses vibrations. For an absolute smooth fan operation, be quiet! uses a long-lasting fluid dynamic bearing and a silent 6-pole motor.
Intelligent design for maximum performance and low overall height
Due to its dual heat sink design, the Dark Rock TF can be configured so that it even fits into compact systems: the height of the be quiet! cooler can be reduced from 22 millimetre to 108.8 millimetre by removing the upper fan. Fully stocked, the dimensions of the cooler are 162.6 x 140 x 130.8 millimetre (L x W x H). This way, the Dark Rock TF is suitable for various configurations and can cool sophisticated, compact systems just as smoothly as overclocked PCs.
Best craftsmanship in the usual Dark Rock style
As the Dark Rock TF is part of the high-end cooler line-up of be quiet!, much emphasis is placed on build quality and appearance. The new be quiet! Top Flow model is black nickel plated and has been equipped with a high-quality top cover made of brushed aluminum. In addition, the ends of the heat pipes are capped to give the cooler an attractive look. As a result, the Dark Rock TF isn't just a high performance cooler, but it also has a visual elegance that makes it a match for every system.
The new Dark Rock TF is compatible with all current Intel and AMD sockets and is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $79.90 / £62 / €86.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning