Marvel Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading gaming company Netmarble Games has officially hit the Top 10 'Top Free' Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
With rave customer reviews in the App Store and Google Play Store, the game is fast-climbing the charts, having already taken the number one, two and three spots in South Korea, the United States and the United Kingdom respectively.
In mobile-conscious South Korea, Marvel Future Fight grabbed the number one spot in terms of downloads within six days of launch in addition to taking the number ten spot in the top-grossing app charts.
The game continues to rank highly and is rapidly rising in the grossing charts worldwide. In the App Store it has ranked as high as #4 in South Korea, #1 in Hong Kong, #18 in Spain , #19 in Germany and #26 in US while in the Google Play Store it has ranked at #5 in Hong Kong, #8 in South Korea, #13 in Taiwan, #17 in Canada, and #27 in US.
Marvel Future Fight features the much-loved characters from The Avengers in addition to well-known characters such as Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Players can team up their favorite heroes with Super Villains such as Doctor Octopus, Loki, and Ultron to form powerful squads in this viscerally thrilling action RPG.
'Netmarble Games is truly proud of the experience Marvel Future Fight delivers its players," said Young-sig Kwon, CEO, Netmarble. "The game brings together our award-winning talent for game design, with the most recognizable Super Heroes and Super Villains, and showcases it with a new storyline within the Marvel Universe. The result of our efforts has now been seen by over 10 million players worldwide and we are looking forward to sharing even more content updates and community support to further grow and reward our loyal fan base."
Marvel Future Fight is now globally available on the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on Marvel Future Fight please visit: (http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4