Ahead of Taipei Computex in June, computer cooling innovator CRYORIG is releasing information of two new product lines, the CUSTOMOD line of customization accessories and a new line of CRYO-Paste thermal interfaces. These two new lines are one of the many new items that will be shown at CRYORIG's booth during the coming Computex beginning June 2nd, 2015.
CRYORIG in an act of pushing forward true aftermarket modding and customization possibilities release it's brand new CUSTOMOD line of colored heat sink covers for it's critically acclaimed R1 Universal and R1 Ultimate heat sinks. The CUSTOMOD Cover for R1 will initially come in 6 different colors, Red, Blue, Green, Orange and the original Black and White. Each CUSTOMOD Cover pack comes with two covers for you to match your R1 series heat sink with your PC rig. The high quality finish of the CUSTOMOD Covers has a near metallic feel, fitting perfect with high-end boards from each major mainboard brand.
The CUSTOMOD line will not end with the Covers for R1. CRYORIG plans on introducing many other colors and different coating finishes for the R1 and also for other heat sink models. The CUSTOMOD line will be a stand-alone accessory line for PC users that want the most options to switch and match their PC setup. Currently there are no plans to release fully colored heat sink products.
Working with some of the most well known PC Build/Mod Photographers in Europe, CRYORIG will be featuring the amazing work from Malik Customs, Kurpiewski Concept and many more, to show off the customization possibilities of the CUSTOMOD Covers for R1.
Also being released alongside the CUSTOMOD line of products during Computex will be three new CRYO-Paste thermal interface products, the CP5, CP7 and CP15. Each will feature different characteristics, and will be leveled based on Thermal Performance, Spread Ease and Particle Density. The CP5 will be the absolute best in Performance and Particle Density that CRYORIG has ever had. While CP7 will be a good combination of Performance and easy to apply and spread. The CP15 is extremely easy to apply and is perfect for entry level users. A mini spreader that's specially designed for CPU application is also included, as well as an alcohol pad to clean the CPU surface for a pristine application.
The CUSTOMOD Cover for R1 and the CP5/7/15 will all be on show at Taipei Computex 2015, at Nangang Exhibition Center booth J1318. Both lines will be available worldwide summer, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system